Finally! After a long period of not being able to meet and come together at the ETCSEE conference, we have booked our tickets to Prague! ETCSEE will be back on 20 and 21 October. Are you joining us?
The ETCSEE 2021 programme will explore
• Implications for the CEE and SEE region of the EU Climate Target Plan
• Regional Power market insights from South Eastern Europe
• Trading developments and market integration trends in Poland and the CEE/CSE regions
• Regional gas market insights from Central Eastern Europe
• Market functioning in the South Eastern European and Ukrainian gas market
• Energy price drivers
• What is the future for carbon markets and ETS in the energy community countries?
• Corporate Sourcing of Renewable Energy in CSEE
• Natural Gas Market Pricing and Trends
• Regional Renewables markets
Full programme available very soon!