After two successful ETCSEE conferences in Bucharest and Prague, the leading event on Energy Trading in Central & South Eastern Europe will return to the city of Budapest, that has hosted the event several times already.
With 19 years of experience and endorsed by EFET - The European Federation of Energy Traders, ETCSEE brings you a level of quality and expertise no other event in the region can. The hottest topics, in-depth knowledge, behind the scenes insights and number 1 discussion and networking forum.
"ETCSEE is one of our main events of the year and our key event in Central and Eastern Europe, and it is an unmissable one.”
|Peter Styles, Board Member, EFET|
The figures speak for themselves!
In 2017, out of +400 attendees:
- 57% were C-level, Directors, managers or Heads of department
- 30 countries were represented
Bring a pocket full of business cards, you will need them!
ETCSEE is the only event to truly unite the key players in Central & South Eastern Europe energy trading. The informal and interactive set up makes meeting the right people easy and the Energy Traders' party is the perfect place to network the night away. Have a closer look at our audience:
Included in a Conference pass:
- Access to all conference sessions featuring +50 influential & visionary speakers
- Entrance to 30 companies on the exhibition floor
- Lunch on both days, all coffee breaks and networking reception
- Ticket to the Traders’ Party at one of Budapest's most exclusive venues
- Access to all presentations after the event
Contact us for more information!
Ludmilla van der Bijl