With 18 years of experience and endorsed by EFET, ETCSEE brings you a level of quality and expertise no other event in the region can. The hottest topics, in-depth knowledge, behind the scenes insights and number-one discussion and networking forum.
ETCSEE 2017 brought together 400 high-level energy trading professionals in the beautiful city of Prague. Fifty-five senior speakers discussed the latest developments in the energy markets and the energy mix in Central and South Eastern Europe in the most extensive conference programme ever at ETCSEE. Get a glimpse of the event in our ETCSEE 2017 Highlights video:
“Ever since the start of EFET, the cooperation with ETCSEE has been invaluable to run the debate about the needs and challenges of the CEE and SEE wholesale energy markets and to interact with our (new) members and the key players.”
Jan van Aken, SG of EFET emphasized why EFET is endorsing the event for many years.
The figures speak for themselves! In 2017, out of 400 attendees:
- 85 trading firms were represented (up 21% compared to 2016!)
- 57% were C-level, Directors, managers or Heads of department
- 30 countries were represented
Bring a pocket full of business cards, you will need them!
ETCSEE is the only event to truly unite the key players in CEE & SEE energy trading. The informal and interactive set up makes meeting the right people easy and the Energy Traders' Party is the perfect place to network the night away. Have a closer look at:
Included in a conference pass:
- Access to all conference sessions featuring 35+ influential & visionary speakers
- Entrance to 30+ companies on the exhibition floor
- Lunch on both days, all coffee breaks and networking reception
- Ticket to the Traders’ Party at one of Bucharest’s most exclusive venues
- Receipt of all presentations after the event