This is an intensive, across-the-board training for all currently using (or desiring to become familiar with) the EFET General Agreements concerning the delivery and acceptance of electric power and natural gas - and it only happens at ETCSEE!
- 1-day EFET Legal Masterclass
- Networking Coffee Breaks and Lunch with Masterclass attendees and ETCSEE 2018 +400 delegates
- Access to the exhibition of ETCSEE 2018
- Access to the ETCSEE 2018 Traders' Party
- Energy trading lawyer (both in-house and in private practice)
- Trader and front office personnel
- Contract negotiator, back office personnel and contracts administration manager
- Risk and credit manager
- Treasury and similar personnel responsible for collateral administration
- Negotiating contracts, document trades and administer trading relationships in the European energy markets
...THEN YOU SHOULD ATTEND THIS MASTERCLASS!
|Your masterclass leader is Jan Haizmann, a qualified lawyer graduating in Germany, Belgium and the UK (LL.M.)|
After several years with a commercial German firm, Jan joined the regulatory affairs department of Enron Europe. Following Enron’s demise, Jan worked as legal counsel and contract manager for several major trading companies. Since 2006 Jan is serving as Chairman of the EFET Legal Committee, which is the Group responsible within the European Federation of Energy Trading (EFET) for developing new standard documentation for physically settled trades in electricity, CO2 and natural gas. Jan Haizmann is the founder of Correggio Consulting, a Brussels based niche consulting firm serving the energy market with a focus on regulation and compliance.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Click here for the masterclass flyer